- 1 Asian pear
- 1 ounce walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 ounces Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese from Wisconsin
- 1 ounce walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chives, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Core and slice the Asian pear and fan out the slices on a plate.
- Combine the oil and vinegar and drizzle on the pear slices.
- Sprinkle the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese on the pear slices. Then, sprinkle the toasted walnuts and minced chives.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board