Skip to Content
BBQ Chicken and Blue Cheese Grilled Pizza
- 1 (8-ounce) Mama Mary’s™ thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped yellow bell pepper
- Preheat pizza stone with Weber® grill covered.
- Spread sauce over the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with chicken and remaining ingredients.
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone and quickly cover.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is crisp. Cut into 12 wedges.