Skip to Content
Bell Pepper, Eggplant and Feta Grilled Pizza
- 1 (8-ounce) Mama Mary’s™ thin pizza crust
- 1 cup Treasure Cave® Feta Crumbled Cheese
- 2/3 cup Creamy balsamic dressing
- ½ cups Green bell peppers, cut into strips
- ½ cup Red bell peppers, cut into strips
- ½ cup Eggplant, peeled and cut into thin circles
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin oil
- 1 tsp Coarse sea salt
- Preheat pizza stone with Weber® grilled covered.
- Spread buffalo sauce over Mama Mary’s™ thin pizza crust followed by the chicken breast, Treasure Cave® Feta Crumbled Cheese, diced celery and pepperconcinis.
- Place on pizza stone and bake 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
- Cut into 12 equal wedges.