Skip to Content
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 egg yolk or 1 tbsp of pasteurized egg product
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional) freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese, crumbled, divided
- 3 Tablespoon Treasure Cave® Parmesan Cheese
- 2 bags pre-washed chopped romaine lettuce
- For the dressing: Put the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, egg yolk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, and pepper in a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- With the machine running, add the olive oil, in a small thin steady stream, until all the oil is incorporated. Pulse in 3/4 of the Blue Cheese and the Parmesan Cheese.
- Pour dressing over romaine lettuce and sprinkle with remaining Blue Cheese and Parmesan Cheese. Garnish with croutons and additional grated Parmesan Cheese if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate leftover dressing until needed. (The dressing keeps, refrigerated, for 2 to 3 days.)