- 5 ounces Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 scallions, diced
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 scallion for decorating
- In a medium bowl, blend together all ingredients except pecans.
- Form mixture into a football shape, about 6 inches long, roll up in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Unwrap and roll in pecan pieces to coat outside. Serve with a variety of crackers.
Note: Can be made the day before - add pecan pieces just before you serve. Cut the white part of one scallion into strips to form the "laces" on the football!