- 1 (8-ounce) box cream cheese
- 3 ounces Treasure Cave® Crumbled Goat Cheese
- ⅓ cup red pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 12–15 jalapeños, halved and de-seeded
- 4 slices crispy bacon, cooked per package instructions
- 1 tablespoon fig jelly
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- Green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.C
- ombine the cream cheese, goat cheese, red pepper jelly, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl, until everything is well combined. Then, stuff the jalapeño halves with the mixture.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the poppers bake, finely mince the crispy bacon and set it aside.
- Turn the oven to broil and broil the poppers for 2 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. Then, remove them from the oven and top with the bacon crumbles.
- Whisk the fig jelly with the hot water, and drizzle the mixture over the poppers.
- Top with additional goat cheese crumbles and thin slices of green onion, if desired.
Tip: Use gloves when prepping the jalapeños, and soak the peppers in water to reduce their heat level.