- 1 Large Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- ½ Cup (2oz.) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 Lb. Chicken (cooked and cubed)
- 6 oz. Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- 6 oz. Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 Jar Hot or Mild Banana Peppers (sliced)
- Spread olive oil evenly all over Mama Mary’s™ crust. Set aside. Preheat Weber® grill with top closed. Place the cooked chicken in a large storage bag and add buffalo sauce. Shake to coat. Spread ranch or blue cheese dressing on the crust leaving ½ inch border.
- Top with chicken mixture, mozzarella cheese and banana peppers. Top with Treasure Cave® blue cheese crumbles.
- Place pizza in Weber® grill and close lid. Bake 5-7 minutes or until toppings are warmed and the crust is golden brown. Slice and Serve!
(Note: placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat)
*Recipe provided by Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust, Property of Spartan Foods of America ©2015