- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast, sliced ½-inch thick
- 6 tablespoons hot pepper sauce for buffalo wings (such as Frank’s RedHot® brand)
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Wisconsin monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese from Wisconsin
- 1 ounce green onions, chopped
- 2 ounces celery, minced
- Toss the cooked chicken with the red pepper sauce and marinate overnight.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or large baking sheet. Spread the sour cream evenly over the crust. Then, sprinkle the monterey jack cheese over the sour cream. Arrange the marinated chicken on top of the cheese and bake for 8–10 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, green onions and celery.
Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board