- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cayenne pepper hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
For the sauce:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 splash lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- ⅓ cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until blended. Transfer to a resealable plastic gallon-sized bag. Place the chicken in the bag. Place in the refrigerator and marinate for 1 hour.
- To make the sauce: Place all of the sauce ingredients except the blue cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and fold in the blue cheese. Set aside.
- Heat a grill to high. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Discard marinade. Grill for 5−6 minutes on each side. Transfer to a platter. Divide chicken breasts or thighs evenly among four plates. Top with sauce before serving. Place remaining sauce on the table for your guests to enjoy.