- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 cloves confit roasted garlic (recipe below)
- ½ teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 4 ounces Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 15–20 pieces garlic, peeled
Confit Roasted Garlic:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a saucepan and roast for 20–30 minutes, until the garlic is browned around the edges.
Tip: This reserved oil and garlic can be used as a marinade, pan sauce or anywhere a recipe calls for olive oil.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor, excluding the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, and pulse a few times until everything is mixed.
- Transfer it to a bowl and mix in the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.