- 5 ounces (1 1/4 cups) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces BBQ pulled pork
- 1/4 cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced*
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Pickled jalapeno slices, to taste
- Bread, crackers or mini buns
*Finely dice 2 large chipotle peppers and add adobo sauce to make 1/4 cup.
- Measure 1/4 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese and set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook the cream cheese, pulled pork, chipotle peppers and remaining 1 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, stirring frequently until hot. Then, pour the mixture into a heat-safe dish and top with the onion, reserved 1/4 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese and the jalapeno slices.
- Serve immediately with bread or crackers for dipping or mini buns for sandwiches.