- 1 cup pecan halves
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese for garnish
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons raspberry balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread the pecans evenly on a baking sheet. Toast for 3−4 minutes, or until lightly browned and fragrant.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients except for the olive oil. Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad ingredients. Drizzle with the dressing and toss gently to coat. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese.