- 5 ounces Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, frozen
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 bag popcorn, cooked per package instructions
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Salt, to taste
- Combine the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese and lemon zest in a food processor and pulse until the cheese looks powdery or very fine.
- Toss the mixture onto the warm popcorn, along with the melted butter.
- Season with salt, to taste.
Tip: Old-school popping corn works best for this recipe. Also, you can freeze the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese the night before you plan on making this dish right in the container.