Skip to Content
Endive Stuffed with Blue Cheese, Cranberries and Walnuts
- ½ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 heads of Belgium endive, washed and leaves separated
- Cranberries for garnish
- Walnuts for garnish
- Mix the dried cranberries, walnuts, blue cheese and cream cheese in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Arrange the endive on a serving platter. Stuff each leaf with about 1½ tablespoons of filling. Garnish with cranberries and walnuts. Serve cold or at room temperature.