Skip to Content
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces ground pork
- 16 ounces Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese, divided
- 2 cups chicken broth
1 cup verde sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (15-ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced fire-roasted green chili peppers
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook the pork, Italian sausage and onion until the meat is fully cooked.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese, the chicken broth, verde sauce and cumin and mix well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the beans and chili peppers and simmer 10 more minutes. Then, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the remaining Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese and serve hot.