Skip to Content
- Bunch fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and cut into ¾-inch x ¾-inch cubes
- 1 5-ounce wedge Treasure Cave® Feta cheese, cut into ¾-inch x ½-inch cubes
- 12−14 cocktail skewers
- 2 tablespoons store-bought balsamic glaze
- Assemble watermelon feta appetizer bites by layering a mint leaf, cube of watermelon, cube of feta cheese and then another cube of watermelon onto a cocktail skewer.
- Just before serving, drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Bacon Asparagus Feta Cups
Snappy Feta Stuffed Burger