- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves,(if very thick, slice the chicken breast horizontally into two even pieces)
- 1 bottle FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce,(12 oz.), divided
- 1/4 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 4 hard rolls, split
- 1/4 cup Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- lettuce leaves and tomato slices,optional
- red onion rings,optional
- MARINATE chicken in 1/2 the bottle of Buffalo Wings Sauce (6 oz.) for 30 minutes or up to 3 hours, if desired. Mix remainder of the Buffalo Wings Sauce and dressing together; keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- GRILL chicken 12 minutes, turning once, or until no longer pink in center.
- PLACE 2 tablespoons of mixed sauce on each half of roll. Place chicken on roll and top with 1 tablespoon Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese Crumbles. Add lettuce, tomato, and onion, if desired. Serve.
This killer recipe was created by the masterminds at Frank’s RedHot. goo.gl/aTUAel