Skip to Content
Fresh Fig, Bacon and Blue Cheese Pizza
- 1 13.8-ounce can refrigerated pizza crust
- ½ 8.5-ounce jar fig preserves
- ½ cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 4 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- Black pepper
- Fresh arugula or basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- Preheat the oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pans (425°F for all other pans).
- Spray a 15-inch x 10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in pan. Starting at the center, press the dough into a 15-inch x 10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Spread a thin layer of fig preserves onto the pizza crust. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese, chopped pecans and cooked crumbled bacon. Season with pepper to taste.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp. Top with fresh arugula or basil. To serve, cut into 4 rows by 2 rows.