- 1 pound boneless ribeye steak
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ¼ pound mixed baby greens
- ¼ pound arugula
- Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese for garnish
- Finely chopped red onion for garnish
For the marinade:
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt and black pepper
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- To make the marinade: In small bowl, whisk the garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper until well blended. Transfer to a resealable gallon-size plastic bag. Place the steak in the bag and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together the dressing ingredients except the oil. Gradually whisk in the oil.
- Preheat the broiler. Broil the steak for 4−7 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness. Transfer to a cutting board. Let stand for 10 minutes, then cut across the grain into thin slices.
- In a large bowl, place the tomatoes, blue cheese, baby greens and arugula. Drizzle with the dressing and toss gently to coat. Transfer to a serving platter. Place the steak slices on top of the salad. Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and red onion.