Skip to Content
Goat Cheese, Pesto, Pepper and Chicken Pizza
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1 ¼ cups Treasure Cave® Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup store-bought pesto
- ½ bell pepper, chopped in strips
- ½ grilled chicken breast
- Preheat grill to 425°F.
- In a separate large pan, sauté bell peppers in olive oil, until tender.
- Brush grill with olive oil and place pizza dough directly on grates. Cook uncovered one side for about 5 minutes, or until cooked. Remove from grill.
- Spread pesto on cooked side. Layer peppers, Goat Cheese and chicken evenly on top of pesto. Return pizza to grill with uncooked side on grates. Cook covered for another 5-6 minutes.