Skip to Content
Grilled Asparagus Wrapped in Chicken & Feta Cheese
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces sliced chicken breast
- 4 Tablespoons Treasure Cave® Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat a grill pan to medium-high heat. Coat asparagus in extra-virgin olive oil and salt and pepper, and cook on grill pan until tender, but not soft. Remove from heat.
- Individually place asparagus on a slice of chicken breast and sprinkle Reduced Fat Feta Cheese. Roll up, containing the Feta Cheese inside. Repeat this process with remaining spears of asparagus.
Feta and Hummus Grilled Pizza
Feta Cheese Verde Turkey Burger