- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- Salt, black pepper and garlic powder
- 4 slider buns or dinner rolls, sliced in half
For the slaw:
- 8 ounces packaged coleslaw mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- To make the slaw: Combine all slaw ingredients in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Sprinkle the pork tenderloin liberally with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Grill the tenderloin covered until cooked through, about 7–10 minutes or until the tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 150°F. Allow the pork to sit for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and slice thinly.
- Place the pork slices onto the buns. Top with the coleslaw and serve immediately.