Skip to Content
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons scallions (green and white parts), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Assorted crackers
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium-sized mixing bowl until fluffy. Add the feta cheese, green onions and red pepper and stir until combined.
- Shape into a ball.
- Combine the parmesan cheese, bacon and parsley. Roll the cheese ball in the parmesan/bacon/parsley mixture.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until firm. Serve with crackers.
Greek Feta Vegetable Grilled Pizza*
Razor-Spiced Feta Herb Dip