- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup shallots, diced
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup (or to taste) jalapenos, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese, divided
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Pita chips or tortilla chips
Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat and sauté the shallots until fragrant, about 2–3 minutes. Then, add the spinach and cook until the leaves start to wilt. Add the artichokes, jalapenos, cream cheese (cut into chunks), mayonnaise and 3/4 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese and cook until well blended and hot, stirring frequently.
Remove the mixture from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Then, pour it into a heat-safe dish and sprinkle with the reserved 1/4 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese.
Serve immediately with pita chips or tortilla chips.