- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 thin-cut (1/4- to ½-inch thick) pork chops
- 3 ripe but firm fresh peaches, unpeeled, halved and with stone removed
- 9 cups (about 10 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese from Wisconsin
- To make the salad dressing: Whisk the oil, lime juice, vinegar, fresh ginger, soy sauce and 1/4 teaspoon of sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and immediately add 2 tablespoons of sugar, stirring to dissolve. Set aside.
- Prepare your outdoor gas grill following the manufacturer’s instructions (or you can use a grill pan indoors). Lightly oil the grill grates. Grill the chops over direct medium heat (with the lid closed, if you’re using a gas grill) and quickly turn once. Keep warm.
- Brush peach halves with melted butter/sugar. Place, cut-side down, on the grill over direct medium heat (with the lid closed, if you’re using a gas grill). Grill until the sugars caramelize, about 8 minutes total, turning 3 or 4 times. Remove from the grill.
- Toss the spinach with some reserved dressing (save any unused dressing for another meal).
- Divide the spinach among 6 plates. Top with pork chops and then peach halves, cut-side up. Then, divide the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese among the plates, sprinkling over the peaches.
Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board