- 5 cups store-bought coleslaw mix
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese for garnish
For the dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon celery seed
- To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, place the coleslaw mix, bacon, tomatoes and blue cheese. Add the dressing and toss gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with crumbled blue cheese.