- 5 ounces (1 1/4 cups) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- Tortilla chips
Remove 1 tablespoon Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon sriracha, and lemon juice. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Spread in shallow serving dish. Sprinkle with cabbage.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining tablespoon sriracha and shrimp. Cook until shrimp is no longer translucent, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Spoon shrimp over prepared dip. Top with avocado and sprinkle with reserved tablespoon of Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese.