- 2 pounds of yellow potatoes (small-sized, or large potatoes quartered)
- 8 ounces store-bought pesto
- 1 cup Treasure Cave® Gorgonzola Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a rapid boil.
- Boil potatoes until tender; about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes and place in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in pesto by the spoonful until potatoes are covered, green, without overpowering flavor.
- Mix in Gorgonzola Cheese.
- Serve potatoes as a warm side dish, or refrigerate and add them into a fresh garden salad.