- 8 ounces ground lamb
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup garlic hummus
- 1 (8-ounce) Mama Mary's™ thin pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the grill to 350F–400F for indirect grilling.*
- In a medium skillet over high heat, cook the lamb, red pepper, coriander and cumin 3–4 minutes, stirring constantly until the lamb is fully cooked. Then, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the hummus over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Then, top the hummus with the lamb mixture and sprinkle the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Feta Cheese and pine nuts over it.
Carefully slide the prepared crust off of a cookie sheet or cutting board and directly onto the grill. Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is beginning to brown.
- Remove the pizza to a cutting board, sprinkle with the fresh mint, cut it into 12 slices and serve it immediately.
*Grills vary, so watch the pizza closely and adjust the heat as necessary to avoid burning the crust.