Skip to Content
Seven-Layer Blue Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces (1 1/4 cups) Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, divided
- 1 .4-ounce package (1 tablespoon) dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces bacon, sliced crosswise and cooked crisp
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Crackers, pita chips or tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/3 cup of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese and the dressing mix and mix well. Then, spread the mixture on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the cream cheese layer, followed by the sun-dried tomatoes, yellow pepper, remaining Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese and the green onion.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips or tortilla chips, and refrigerate the leftovers.