- 1 acorn squash
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves chopped
- 3/4 cup Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375oF.
- Split the squash in half from top to bottom and then split each half to produce 4 quarters. Brush each quarter with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the maple syrup and place them on a baking sheet. Place a 1/2 tablespoon butter pat on each quarter. Then, divide the rosemary leaves evenly among the quarters and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese.
- Roast 30–35 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese. Then, drizzle with the remaining maple syrup and serve hot.